Empower and Thrive Coaching
Yoga and Pilates Unite, brings together the benefits of both practises, to create a class that works on flexibility, strength and bone health.
This class is on a Tuesday morning from 09.15-10.15, and is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness.
It combines the benefits from both Yoga and Pilates to create a class that will work the whole body, as well as providing some relaxation or meditation too.
In this class we work on the flexibility within the muscles, by using flowing sequences from Yoga, as well as working on mobility, core strength, along with bone health and joint stability, via exercises and principles taken from Pilates.
I have taught this class, along with other fitness classes, for over 23 years now and so bring a wealth of experience and knowledge, meaning this class is very varied in its content, and really is beneficial, and fun, for all.
Mats and all equipment are provided, but please bring your own mat along if you have one.
This class costs £5 per session, and booking is via email please.
Please complete this online form in advance of your first session: https://form.jotform.com/231082713669358
Restorative Yoga and Sound Meditation sessions are a real treat for the body, mind and soul: like a big hug.
This class runs once a month on a Friday evening from 19.30-21.00, and is suitable for all ages and abilities.
This class really is a session of self care and you time. We use practises from yin yoga, restorative yoga, mindful coaching, breathwork and sound meditation to create a session that will leave you feeling calm, nourished, and uplifted as well: you really will thank yourself for taking this time for you!
The restorative poses are held for 3-5 minutes, using blocks, bolsters and blankets to support you and allow you to fully relax your muscles, and hence release any tension and trauma within the joints and muscles.
The sound meditation session will take you on a journey into deep relaxation, and again, we will use bolsters and blocks to support the body fully, and blankets and eye pillows to keep the body warm, comforted, and inwardly focussed. During this part of the session, there will also be sound created from crystal sound bowls, a gong, chimes, a gathering drum, Tibetan signing bowls and a steel tongue drum.
If you haven’t tried this class, then you really should, but be quick as the spaces fill up really quickly.
This class is £15 per session, or £40 for the 3 sessions planned on May 12th, June 9th, July 14th, and booking is via email please.
Please complete this online form in advance of emailing to book: https://form.jotform.com/230244110989353
- Name: Emma Brown
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07876 770044
- Next Session: Sun 10 Dec (14:30pm-17:0pm)
- Normal Meeting Time: Every Tuesday & once a month on a Friday
- Duration / Time: 9.15am-10.15am on Tuesdays & 7.30-9pm on Fridays
- Space: Studio 2
- Price: £5 & £15
- Booking Info:
Please book with Emma via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the online form
- Sunday 10th December (14:30pm - 17:0pm)Restorative Wellbeing afternoon
- Tuesday 12th December (9:15am - 10:15am)Yoga and Pilates Unite
- Wednesday 13th December (13:45pm - 14:45pm)Full Body Fitness Fun
- Tuesday 19th December (9:15am - 10:15am)Yoga and Pilates Unite
- Wednesday 20th December (13:45pm - 14:45pm)Full Body Fitness Fun
- Tuesday 26th December (9:15am - 10:15am)Yoga and Pilates Unite
- Tuesday 2nd January (9:15am - 10:15am)Yoga and Pilates Unite
- Wednesday 3rd January (13:45pm - 14:45pm)Full Body Fitness Fun
- Tuesday 9th January (9:15am - 10:15am)Yoga and Pilates Unite
- Tuesday 9th January (10:30am - 11:15am)Mini Movers and Shakers
- Wednesday 10th January (13:45pm - 14:45pm)Full Body Fitness Fun
- Thursday 11th January (9:15am - 10:15am)Yoga Flow